Rhino Metals, Inc. is among the top of all US owned safes and vaults manufacturing companies. The company is an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) and has served a wide variety of industries due to its history of manufacturing high-quality products. Bighorn and Rhino safes are its popular trademark. Rhino safes are the country’s highest quality safes, with the revolutionary F-4 locking system, patented drill plate, and heavily constructed doors and bodies to provide you with superior peace of mind and security against burglary and fire. Made in the USA, Rhino security products are made in a variety of fire ratings, and styles. Bighorn gun safes offer the best “bang for the buck” on the market today. These are rock-solid safes with heavy bodied construction, great fire ratings, all at the industry’s best prices.
With an attractive fire rating of 1200 degrees/30 minutes, the Bighorn 5928ECBS Classic Gun Safe efficiently delivers the utmost protection for guns, ammo, important documents and other valuables. Its rock solid body, highly containable UL certified security container and its various feature set makes it a best buy among safes in this category. Some major features of this product are as follows:
- Attack Resistant External Hinge System
- Meets or exceeds the CADOJ for acceptable gun safe standards
- U.L. Certified Residential Security Container
- Two Internal Relockers on Manual Locks and One Internal Relocker on Electric Locks.
- Drill-Resistant Armor
- 12 Gauge Steel
- Plush Adjustable Interior
- Thick Composite Door
- Massive Doorbolts
- Excellent Protection for Your Valuables at a Great Price
- Welded body
- Certified Protective Lining
- Exterior: 59” H x 28” W x 20” D (add 3" of depth for the handle)
- Interior: 57.5" H x 26.75" W x 14.75" D
- Rifle Capacity: 24 Gun
- Weight: 435lbs.
- Cubic Feet: 19.1/13.12 Internal Cubic ft.
Limited Lifetime Warranty:
Rhino Safe Co. Metals, Inc. offers the original purchaser a limited lifetime warranty covering defects in workmanship and material, damage received during a fire, and/or damage by attempted or actual break-in, see owner’s manual for details.
Overall Customer Rating of 6 Reviews: