|Comparable Safe Features:|
||30 Minutes at 1200 Degrees|
||14, 1.25" Diameter|
|Max Long Gun Capacity:
||388 lbs. |
||59-1/4"H x 24"W x 18"D (add 3" for handle)|
||56-1/2"H x 22"W x 12-1/2"D|
American Security Products (AMSEC) is one of the world's best-known providers of security safes and security solutions. The Amsec TF5924 Gun Safe is one of the reasons for this reputation whether you need a safe to store your guns, cash, or other valuables this safe has you covered!
- 3/16" Steel Plate door with 3 layers of fire insulating material.
- Mercury Class I fire protection of 1200°F for 30 minutes. Designed to maintain an interior temperature of less than 350°F.
- 2 Stage Dual fire seals with silicone seal on door jamb and expandable Palusol™ seal on door.
- Body constructed of 14-gauge solid steel plate.
- Group II, key-changeable lock with chrome spy-proof dial, internal relocker and drill resistant hardplate.
- Optional electronic lock available.
- 3-point chrome tri-spoke handle.
- Bold zinc die-cast polished chrome logo.
- 4-way boltwork with 14 massive 1¼" bolts.
- Adjustable ball bearing hinges.
- Textured Black exterior and Mocha fabric interior including back-cover and firewalls.
- 4 pre-cut anchor holes with mounting hardware and 1 pre-cut electrical access hole.
- Premium Door Organizer
- Exterior: 59-1/4"H x 24"W x 18"D
- Gun Capacity: 8-16
- Weight: 388 lbs.
- Thickness: 3-1/4" / 3/16"- 14ga
American Security TF5924
Hello. I’m Shannon with Gunsafes.com, offering a little bit of information about the American Security TF5924 and some of its great features.
American Security has a long history of manufacturing some of the best home security products on the market, and their introductory TF series of gun safes is no exception. The TF5924 is built with a 3/16" steel plate door with 3 layers of fire insulating material, this solid construction, in addition to the 2 stage dual fire seals with silicone seal on the door jamb and expandable Palusol™ seal on door, affords the TF5924 a Mercury Class I fire rating of 1200 degrees for 30 minutes, designed to maintain an interior temperature at or below 350 degrees.
Besides its great fire rating for a safe in this class, the TF5924 also has a list of security features important for any gun enthusiast or sportsman. It has a 14 gauge steel body, 14 massive 1 1/4" chrome-plated bolts, 4-way active bolt work and adjustable ball bearing hinges. The TF5924 is also equipped with American Security’s own ESL5 electronic lock with the distinct feature of an illuminated keypad. It also measures in at a great versatile size of 59"H x 24"W x 18"D and weighs in at a solid 388 lbs. So, this safe can offer a number of placement options, especially when limited space is a concern.
Its exterior is a rugged textured black with a 3-point chrome tri-spoke handle and bold zinc die-cast polished chrome logo. It’s also built with 4 predrilled anchor holes, and all mounting hardware is provided. And the interior amenities include fully adjustable interior gun racks/shelving for the greatest organization of up to 16 guns and customization; all of which is upholstered with mocha colored fabric, and a predrilled electrical hole to accommodate your accessories, such as a dehumidifier, electrical outlet or lighting.
One of the world’s best known providers for safety and security solutions, American Security’s TF5924 gun safe presents itself as just one of the reasons for this reputation. So, if you’re in need of a smaller safe to store your gun collection, cash, coin, jewelry or other valuables, this safe is a great place to start.
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: